To protect the publc by safekeeping and reforming persons under our custody adhering to international standards ofcorrections service.
A safer society by 2028 through reformed persons reintegrated by a highly efficient cond competent service.
GOD CENTERED - Centering our lives joyfully and dynamically upon the person of God.
VIGILANCE - We are committed to enhance public safety by being responsive to the extreme demands of corrections duties.
INNOVATIVENESS - We seek continuing advancement in corrections management in order to face emerging challenges and to optimize application of resources.
INTEGRITY - We promote accountability, equity and inclusiveness by adhering to high ethical and moral standards.
1. Safekeep prisoners convicted by courts three (3) years and one (1) day and above to serve sentence in prison.
2. Prevent prisoners from committing crimes.
3. Provide inmates basic needs.
4. Ensure rehabilitation programs are made available to the inmates for their physical, intellectual and spiritual development.
5. Develop livelihood programs to assist inmates earn a living and develop their skills while in prison.